Zyra, Rise of Thorns!
- July 11, 2012 at 8:32 am #1013
So this is awesome a new champ sneak peak from Riot, a very sexy looking female champ! Rumours so far is that she is AP, will mainly play mid lane, she will have two hard CC abilities and a slow and she plants seads on the battlefield that spring to life! Sounds pretty amazing to me and looks great too I’ll post here if I find out anything new about her what do other people think about this new beauty coming onto the fields of justice? And when do you think she will arrive? I’ve got my fingers crossed for soon!
XxxJuly 11, 2012 at 8:58 am #1014
That is awesome!!
Do you have any pictures you can give us? This sounds great, kind of like a freyja type character, very interesting!
Keep us updated with anything else you find out.July 12, 2012 at 12:21 pm #1015
Sneak peak is out: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-sneak-peek-zyra-rise-thornsJuly 13, 2012 at 11:42 am #1017
Check it out!!
Summary of Zyra Abilties
July 16, 2012 at 9:51 pm #1038
- Queen of Thorns (Passive): Upon dying, Zyra transforms into a vengeful plant that fires one last shot before expiring.
- Deadly Bloom: Zyra grows a bud at target location. After a brief delay it explodes, launching damaging thorns at all nearby enemies. If cast on a seed, Deadly Bloom grows a Thorn Spitter plant, which fires at enemies from afar.
- Rampant Growth: Zyra plants a seed, granting vision of an area for up to 30 seconds. Other spells cast on seeds will turn them into plants who fight for Zyra.
- Grasping Roots: Zyra sends forth vines through the ground to ensnare her target, dealing damage and rooting enemies they come across. If cast on a seed, Grasping Roots grows a Vine Lasher, whose short range attacks reduce enemy Movement Speed.
- Stranglethorns (Ultimate): Zyra summons a twisted thicket at her target location, dealing damage to enemies as it expands and knocking them airborne as it contracts. Plants in the area are enraged, increasing their Attack Speed.
Does anyone have any idea when she will be coming out? I am pretty excited to see what the game play is like.July 16, 2012 at 9:53 pm #1039
I am guessing not for a while, a lot of skins have come out recently.
xxxJuly 25, 2012 at 9:43 pm #1129
I really like the look of league of legends, I have to get myself it one day! Even though yes I know it is free.July 26, 2012 at 2:28 am #1131
I tried playing her as a support, doesn’t work out that well; however I did lane against a support Zyra and Varus, lots of poke.July 26, 2012 at 11:02 am #1138
If you focus on cooldown reduction and mana/health then she is kind of similar to lux, where she can control champions and keep them back with her plants. Also the seeds come in handy as cheap wards!July 28, 2012 at 9:52 pm #1197
I tried, it’s like playing support Heimer. It’s too easy for me to push the lane or auto atk making my carry miss cs. I think if we are going for cc then going taric, or leona would be better than Support Zyra sicne they have a better stun and initiation.
Zyra does seem like a decent solo top. I might try that out one day.
(btw I know shes a better mid)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.