Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition – How To Connect To Multiplayer (iPad and Lan)

Home     Forums     General Forums     The Tavern     Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition – How To Connect To Multiplayer (iPad and Lan)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Just downloaded Baldurs gate enhanced edition for the iPad, it brings back so many memories, it looks so cool.

I had a couple of issues getting connected so I thought I would let people know how to get connected to another iPad who is on the same network.

Step One
    One player goes to multiplayer, clicks connect and creates a game.

Step Two
    The other player(s) go to Settings > Wifi > Press the arrow next to your current connection (This is on the iPad, not baldurs gate).
    Write down your IP Address, it should look something like 192.168.0.10.

Step Three
    Go into your baldurs gate game and click multiplayer and then click connect. Put in the IP address you have written down and then click connect.

Step Four
    As per the original baldurs gate the host of the game will need to assign you a slot in the game. Click on a slot’s name and assign it to a player, do this for every player who has joined.

Step Five
    Enjoy!

I hope you find this helpful, the key to connecting your iPad on a lan network is making sure you get your network ip address from settings > wifi, instead of your public ip address (I made that mistake).

Good luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

How did you get that one working, I am trying that but no luck to use with my iPad. Can you teach me how?

Regards,
    Vince

Lynqoid
    Keymaster

Hi Vince, the trick is to make sure your both on the same internet connection and use a LAN ip not your main internet ip. Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.